Skip to content
- When leaving your unit, turn off your main water supply, unplug your hot water heater and set your a/c to 80 degrees.
- Remember to contact the office when relocating. It’s best to do this by email or phone. We suggest if you make forwarding changes with the Post Office, they be made at least three weeks in advance.
- All quarterly assessments are due the first day of each quarterly month. Didn’t get an invoice? Call us or go ahead and send the payment directly to us!
- Attend meetings! Get involved! By doing so you get firsthand information on what’s going on in your community. Please send in your proxy if you can’t attend the meetings.
- Renting or selling your unit? Call us first for the required association applications. All renters and buyers must be approved by the association. Each association has a different process and fees. It’s best to get the completed application to Bayview 20 days prior to the sale or lease start date.
- Remember all condominiums have deed restrictions. These deed restrictions are rules and they’re important to help maintain continuity and order within the community. Rules affect parking, leasing, pets and what kind of vehicles can be parked on site among other things. If you need a copy of the rules, call us.
- Heavy Waste Items? For heavy waste items such as furniture, appliances etc. that you are trying to dispose of, arrangements must be made directly with Waste Management. Please do not place large items like the ones listed above out by the dumpsters. They will not be picked up without making arrangements.